Yes, because if you ever feel that your life is truly in jeopardy, the first thing you should do before contacting the police is Tweet about it.
"For me, equality is bringing the minority up to an equal level of the majority, not dragging the majority down to an equal level."
Totalbiscuit’s co-optional podcast is bringing out the best tonight.
Goddammit, I missed it. Anybody got a link?
I adore Jontron. 💘
- 16 year old child: mom, dad: I'm gay/lesbian/bi/pan
- Straight parents: you're too young to know what your sexuality is! It's just a phase.
- Baby boy: *stares at a baby girl for no reason other than the fact that babies stare at everything*
- Straight parents: oooh! Ladies man! We're gonna have to keep the girls offa you!
one time i came off anesthetics in the hospital and i convinced myself that i didn’t exist outside of the internet and when they tried to get me to drink something i screamed ‘i’m just a blog’ at them and they made my mom come calm me down and for some reason they filled up a rubber glove with warm water to help with something idk but the nurse gave it to me and said ‘this is your boyfriend now’ and when they took it away i started crying
what the fuck
- Me watching 99% of anime: That voice sounds familiar